Saturday, July 16, 2011

I'M BACK AGAIN !!!


Assalamualaikum,

First of all, hi guys? Do you doing well? Of course you are always staying healthy and strong in wherever you are right? It has been a while since my last post, three months ago, I guess.  I really wanna greet you all well. I really do.  There are many stories that I would to tell you about. Recently, there have been a lot of unavoidable problem to be solved. Thus, I didn't have a chance to post any new. I’m truly sorry.

Now, here I am. I'M BACK!!! So, welcome BACK to my blog!!! I promise I will try my best posting interesting story for those who really patiently wait for my comeback (it’s like comeback for a new album). hahaha... Especially to my dearest friend, AINUL FATHIYAH... I hope you will be always stay tuned with me...  THANK YOU SO MUCH...

Right now, I’m off to KELANTAN for a new adventure. I'll see you soon.

Great to see you all guys..

Catch up with you later!!!!

2 comments:

HuRuN AiN said...

yes~! finally =)
hehehe~ ^_^V

dear~
Allah heard you. Just be patient k!


wei~ ekau buek apo poi kelantan?IMSY <3

Haziyah said...

meenaa[cuba bayang gaya aq panggil ko slalu cmne]....haha....rindu ko weyh~

Post a Comment