Sunday, September 18, 2011

-BACK TO SCHOOL-


Assalamualaikum,
Hola, how your raya guys? Hope you are doing well.. As for me one thing in my head right now is GOING BACK TO STUDY!!! Can you imagine, almost 4 month i haven't touch any ACADEMIC books. So, it really take time for me to WARMING UP my mood in order to switch it from sleepy mood to 'STUDY' mood. Nevertheless, i still have spirit for the new semester..

Actually,i'm not in school anymore but yet still have a lot of things to study and learn new things.Hope my GOALS for new semester, I will achieves my GOALS no matter how hard i work it on.Of course, you guys have your own dreams right.. I pray the best for you..


It seems like more TASK are waiting for me to finish before I end my tenure...I will try my best to  make all of you satisfied. Here's my time table. Only for my reference.. huhuhuu...


Catch up with you later!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment