Sunday, February 27, 2011

-first experience-


Assalamualaikum,

Guest what?!! today is my experience riding motorbike on the road.. Before this, i just rode around campus area.. Alhamdulillah, ALLAH still love me and I arrive safely at my residential college.. HAHAHA...

On the road, only ALLAH knows my heart.. I can feel my heartbeat increased rapidly and I sweat like I take a bath.. So, sweaty. Thanks to Sufi my roommate who give me support to ride her bike... I pray alot at that time.. HAHAHA.... My friend said that I have a funny face while I ride that bike.. Try to balance it. try not to make it slow or fast..

Anyway, that's a good thing, learn and try to improve my skill.. By the way, don't afraid of trying new things.. You'll get new experience and you never believe that you did that..  In Islam also, encourages us to do things that we have never done before.. It will make us more confident with ourself. Explore yourself and you will know the difference.. Remember try good and only according to syariah's law!!

Catch up with you later!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment